Friday 27 June 2014

MY JULY EVIL WORK OUT FOR 2014.


                                         MY JULY EVIL WORK OUT FOR 2014.

I don't really know how its going to be but am sure it will hard and nice in a way. look at the workout and tell me what you think.we could  put heads together and workout something aii.


DayBody PartExerciseSetsRepetitions
Monday
Chest, Triceps, Abs
Weighted Wide Push-Ups36 – 12
Dumbbell Pullovers36 – 12
Incline Flyes36 – 12
Close-Grip Bench Presses36 – 12
Lying Triceps Extensions36 – 12
Triceps Kickbacks36 – 12
Crunches36 – 12
TuesdayCardio, 60 minutes
Wednesday
Back, Biceps, Abs
Weighted Pull-Ups36 – 12
Barbell Rows36 – 12
Barbell Pullovers36 – 12
Dumbbell Curls36 – 12
Concentration Curls36 – 12 (5 – 8)
Chin-ups3To failure
Lying Leg Raises36 – 12
ThursdayCardio, 60 minutes
Friday
Shoulders, Legs, Abs
Military Presses36 – 12
Rear Delt Rows36 – 12
Lying Side Raises36 – 12
Hack Squats36 – 12 (3 – 5)
Good Mornings36 – 12
Crunches36 – 12
SaturdayRest
SundayRest
 Mondays Explained
So what’s the combination I’m suspicious of?
After a lot more pondering on how I can give my front delts some respite, I decided to go for something I’m not so sure of: introducing both dumbbell and barbell pullovers into my workout. Exrx lists the first as chest-centric, the second as lat-centric, and I always doubted that. I’ll have to pay a lot of attention to check if it’s really the case.
The dumbbell pullovers replace the regular flyes, while I keep the inclined flyes in. That’s because the weighted push-ups and the pullovers both train the sternal chest portion and I’d otherwise have very little work coming from the clavicular (upper) part.
Wednesdays Explained
The t-bar rows have done their stuff for now and I’m back to barbell rows for back training. Not that the t-bar rows stopped working; I just got a bit tired of them.
True stalling happened on the barbell curls, no matter how I experimented with different rep ranges and drop sets. For home biceps isolations your choices aren’t that big, so I’m back to dumbbell curls. I’m a little wary of those, as their twisting motion tends to cause problems with my forearms. But if you leave out that rotation you can as well stay with barbell curls. I’ll see how it goes.
Fridays Explained
After making very sure that my front delts get little involvement I decided to reintroduce military presses. They are an old favorite of mine and had stalled. As they are a great compound exercise I missed them a lot.
The rear delt rows I put in last month still work, but I have to make very sure that I do them in good form. It is very easy to lose concentration on these and halfway slip into doing regular rows.

0 comments:

Post a Comment