Thursday 5 June 2014

Nigerian Female Celebrities who are pretty but in need of weight loss

Nigerian Female Celebrities who are pretty but in need of weight loss


Mercy-Johnson-Omotola-Jalade-Ekeinde-Toolz-Waje

You only need to get close to Omotola (below) to actually appreciate how pretty she is but  unfortunately she falls into my list of celebs that are in dire need of  fitness trainer. I love her so much and she knows it.

 Halley Berry is 46 years old and still takes absolute care of her body.
Halle Berry

Obesity is often a sensitive subject in Nigeria but one that should and must be dealt with. Just for clarification purposes, ‘Obesity’ is a term used to describe somebody who is very overweight with a high degree of body fat. Across the globe any celebrity worth his or her salt is often conscious of his or her diet to avoid being labeled as obsessed because they have impressionable following that look up to them and more importantly because obesity has negative health implications. I am often astounded to come across an obviously obsessed or near obsessed celebrity being passed off as curvy by the Nigerian press. Being obsessed is nothing to be ashamed of but something to be tackled.
The intention behind this article is absolutely not to mock anybody but to create the awareness that obesity is a health issue which the government via the state and Federal ministries of health should have several robust campaigns against.
Being a celebrity comes with a responsibility and one these responsibilities is taking absolute care of your body by eating and staying healthy. In the Bible, it is written that your body is the temple of the Lord so you are required to take care of it.
In this article I have posted images of Nigerian celebrities not yet in their 40s and their American counterparts that are well into their 40s- 60s but yet work so hard to ensure they maintain healthy bodies.
I quite appreciate the fact that out cuisine in Nigeria is usually high in carbohydrate but that is not an excuse at all from my perspective.
Funny, enough all the obsessed celebrities in Nigeria want to shift the excess weight but they aren`t disciplined enough to do it hence they resort to ordering photographers to Photoshop inches off their waist in order to make them appear slimmer and curvier in photos.Who is fooling who?
While, I am on this issue, I must stress that I have absolute respect for Genevieve Nnaji. Her weight has remained the same since she walked into my showroom  five years ago. In Nigeria where most of her colleagues are too lazy to watch their weight; I dare to say she is much disciplined and I duff my trilby off to her.
I am probably the best friend these Nigerian celebrities have right about now because I am saying it to them like it is. Again, my intention isn’t to insult but to inform.
In summation, I say, to whom much is given, much is expected.
Waje sings like an angel. I love to listen to her sing but she needs to hit the gym asap.
Toni Braxton
Toni Braxton is 45 years old while Ini Edo (below) is about 31yrs. Figure that out
This is Ini Edo on her wedding, I guess. Most women try to be as fit as possible on their wedding,she better come and register for our 12 week bridal workout.
  
Mercy Johnson and Toolz. This is photoshop gone crazy. These two need to hit the gym.Nothing personal just the bitter truth.
Madonna rocks Atlantic City on her MDNA Tour
Madonna rocks Atlantic City on her MDNA Tour
Madonna is 54 years but she will give some Nigerian celebrities in their late 20s a run for their money when it comes to fitness. Not good at all for Nigeria.
African Magic Viewers Choice Awards - Genevieve
My utmost respect goes to Genevieve for keeping it together. I am not fan of Nollywood but nonetheless, she is the queen of Nollywood,she is the angelina jolie of NollyWood.

0 comments:

Post a Comment